hairbrained

Hi All,

How many of you are doing the Beauty On Demand services?  We started doing them this last week and are going like gang busters!!!!

Peace,

Lupe

Tags: add, aveda, beauty, care, demand, on, services, skin

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

what is it?

15 minute facials. Add on services to up the ticket sales and help the Skin Care move... I'll put a link to the description and the menu...

http://www.julianaugust.com/services.php

We have an area designated for the services. It is a wet station styling chair that will either work as a styling chair or lean back and do the service. These are 15 minute facials and the team is having fun! They do them while color is processing and/or before or after a cut! BTW... Men love it too.

Really? How does the guest find out about it? Do you have it posted or is staff talking it up?

Paula,

We have a script for when we confirm appointments and the staff talks about it to their Guests... It is awesome to give the client a chance to experience the products. They love the "one stop shopping" and getting out fast.

L

Paula,

Do you want me to send you the script?

L

Yes please.

Okay. I am off till Friday. I will get to the salon and post it. Will you PLEASE remind me. I have no brain cells left!!! ;P

lupe

RSS

© 2014   Created by The Lebowskie Bros(Hb Official).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service