hairbrained

iPhone & Android Apps Now Available

Hi All,

How many of you are doing the Beauty On Demand services?  We started doing them this last week and are going like gang busters!!!!

Peace,

Lupe

Tags: add, aveda, beauty, care, demand, on, services, skin

Views: 150

Replies to This Discussion

what is it?

15 minute facials. Add on services to up the ticket sales and help the Skin Care move... I'll put a link to the description and the menu...

http://www.julianaugust.com/services.php

We have an area designated for the services. It is a wet station styling chair that will either work as a styling chair or lean back and do the service. These are 15 minute facials and the team is having fun! They do them while color is processing and/or before or after a cut! BTW... Men love it too.

Really? How does the guest find out about it? Do you have it posted or is staff talking it up?

Paula,

We have a script for when we confirm appointments and the staff talks about it to their Guests... It is awesome to give the client a chance to experience the products. They love the "one stop shopping" and getting out fast.

L

Paula,

Do you want me to send you the script?

L

Yes please.

Okay. I am off till Friday. I will get to the salon and post it. Will you PLEASE remind me. I have no brain cells left!!! ;P

lupe

RSS

© 2014   Created by The Lebowskie Bros(Hb Official).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service