hairbrained

Community of top hairdressers. Education via how-to videos, photos, and forums.

Christian Awesome's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a great question and will get a lot of really good insight. Im gonna take a…"

Christian Awesome replied yesterday to Advice for a new-ish student

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Haleigh

"Follow those who strive for greatness. Avoid those who claim to have found it. The '…"

Christian Awesome replied yesterday to Master Stylist: An Arbitrary Title or Valid Form of Recognition?

10 yesterday
Reply by Christian Awesome

"While I agree with you on the lack of quality in the education department, I believe…"

Christian Awesome replied on Thursday to What Makes a Good Hairdresser?

12 yesterday
Reply by Adel Alwan

"I believe people today are smarter, have better access to information, and are incre…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 8 to Dear platform artist/ educator...who the hell do you think you are?

6 Feb 10
Reply by Rachel Lynn Carr

"Because our opinions on ones humility or ego are purely subjective, I avoid concerni…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 8 to Humility

8 Feb 10
Reply by Rachel Lynn Carr

"Haha nice"

Christian Awesome replied Sep 24, 2014 to Hairbrained, what's your biggest 'Holy shit I can't believe I pulled that off' moment?

4 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Ronald King

"So upset I wasn't able to make it this year, but I will next. Looking forward to all…"

Christian Awesome replied Mar 29, 2014 to The Hairbrained Video Awards, A Look Back... and Forward

16 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Aaron Johnson

"What Hairbrained provides for us is a community. A family of individuals who all sha…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 19, 2014 to Needed..Ideas on How You Use Hb For Inspiration, Career Growth, and Technical Training

37 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Melissa Welker

"Big ups to you all. Some of you I've had the privilege of working with or knowing pe…"

Christian Awesome replied Jan 21, 2014 to HVA Nominees Announced...Congratulate them here!

12 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Hb Official

"Loving all the input here. I too like to be at eye level when working with people. H…"

Christian Awesome replied Dec 6, 2013 to consultation: mirror v face to face

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Rob Schumske

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hb Official.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service