The Online home of Craft-Hairdressing since 2009

Christian Awesome's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I've seen this conversation make the rounds in the many social networks I run in and…"

Christian Awesome replied Nov 15 to Do you consider yourself an artist?

15 Nov 17
Reply by Adrina Mekertichian

"Christina, Stop worrying. You will build confidence first and foremost my changing…"

Christian Awesome replied Sep 11 to I have what it takes.. I just need to know where to take this gift

9 Sep 14
Reply by ivan zoot

"Hit me up Gerard"

Christian Awesome replied Sep 11 to BIG NEWS: Invite for NEW Hb BETA now available in this feed!

106 8 hours ago
Reply by patty gibbons

"Ryan I presented you this idea before but why not get a panel of seasoned, well resp…"

Christian Awesome replied Jul 10 to New Educators

5 Jul 10
Reply by Christian Awesome

Christian Awesome replied Mar 26 to Hb will be sending a member to Mazella&Palmer at Federico Advanced, will it be you?

12 Mar 30
Reply by James Hickey

"This is a great question and will get a lot of really good insight. Im gonna take a…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 27 to Advice for a new-ish student

9 Mar 16
Reply by Haleigh

"Follow those who strive for greatness. Avoid those who claim to have found it. The '…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 26 to Master Stylist: An Arbitrary Title or Valid Form of Recognition?

10 Feb 26
Reply by Christian Awesome

"While I agree with you on the lack of quality in the education department, I believe…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 26 to What Makes a Good Hairdresser?

24 May 20
Reply by Hakoum

"I believe people today are smarter, have better access to information, and are incre…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 8 to Dear platform artist/ educator...who the hell do you think you are?

6 Feb 10
Reply by Rachel Lynn Carr

"Because our opinions on ones humility or ego are purely subjective, I avoid concerni…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 8 to Humility

8 Feb 10
Reply by Rachel Lynn Carr

© 2015   Created by Hb Official.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service