hairbrained

Christian Awesome's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"So upset I wasn't able to make it this year, but I will next. Looking forward to all…"

Christian Awesome replied Mar 29 to The Hairbrained Video Awards, A Look Back... and Forward

14 Apr 4
Reply by Gerard Scarpaci

"What Hairbrained provides for us is a community. A family of individuals who all sha…"

Christian Awesome replied Feb 19 to Needed..Ideas on How You Use Hb For Inspiration, Career Growth, and Technical Training

34 Mar 20
Reply by Rob Schumske

"Big ups to you all. Some of you I've had the privilege of working with or knowing pe…"

Christian Awesome replied Jan 21 to HVA Nominees Announced...Congratulate them here!

12 Feb 5
Reply by The Lebowskie Bros(Hb Official)

"Loving all the input here. I too like to be at eye level when working with people. H…"

Christian Awesome replied Dec 6, 2013 to consultation: mirror v face to face

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Rob Schumske

"You can use statigram if you're not currently on instagram. There is a search featur…"

Christian Awesome replied Dec 1, 2013 to Do You Hashtag? #hairbrained tops 25,000

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by kelly o'connell

"Gordon you've always got such great stuff to share. Thank you!"

Christian Awesome replied Nov 11, 2013 to Hairbrained, what's one place you feel every hairstylist should visit?

6 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Christian Awesome

"Thank I'll look this up!"

Christian Awesome replied Nov 11, 2013 to Hairbrained, what's one place you feel every hairstylist should visit?

6 Nov 11, 2013

"Always a good idea.  "

6 Nov 11, 2013

"How does one attend this party?"

Christian Awesome replied Oct 30, 2013 to Categories Announced For Hairbrained Video Awards(HVA's)

9 Jan 3
Reply by The Lebowskie Bros(Hb Official)

"Yes. Honestly I don't use the backdrop all that often since most of my work is on lo…"

Christian Awesome replied Sep 3, 2013 to Calling All Creatives Hb Needs Your HELP!

38 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by CHad Robinson

RSS

© 2014   Created by The Lebowskie Bros(Hb Official).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service